Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I realize what is discipline again after this night !

Legacy of Cadet Camp 2009, St John Ambulance Malaysia, State of Penang (top to toe: Kawat Kerusi Berdua, Kawat Batu, Kawat Kerusi)


I was quite far away from discipline camp after i officialy leave St John Ambulance A1 & AC3 in 2004.

Life becoming so busy, i emerge as one of the leader in my university. In university i try to keep my following principle uphold

never late in meeting;

never give excuse for everything that i have done wrongly, or those that i doesn't manage to complete;

to be task orientated, never tolerate those who cant complete their task and doesnt mention earlier;

never forgive someone who late due to malfunctioning alarm clock or oversleep !

People around me keep inform me that i am too strict in certain things, i should show more humanity values when others make a mistakes. They deserve a chance.

So end up i giving me myself a lot of excuse. i forgive them, and i forgive myself. I ALLOW MYSELF TO DO THE SAME MISTAKES

...Yesterday cadet camp in Bukit Mertajam remind me that ...

EVERYONE DO MISTAKE and should be FORGIVEN

but

EVERYONE WOULD NEED TO PAY THE PRICE FOR WHAT EVER MISTAKES THAT HE/SHE DONE BEFORE HE/SHE IS FORGIVEN

to discipline ownself ..... !

i really recall this value .... and i really appreciate that i recall it long before i go to work .... !

p/s: guys and girls from KEMAN, i guess the OC team and members will be in great trouble .. i m going to implement this in this event !!!

No comments: