Wednesday, March 18, 2009

YOU KNOW WHY I LIKE RED COLOR ????

thats my first childhood hero - AUTOBOT Commander STAR SABER. Thats the first cartoon series i ever watch in my life, which i still remember .... hahah .. now i still the all time fans for transformers cartoon/movie/toys (whatever ......) .. one of the regret is i never have a chance to get my dad to buy the toys for me, it was extremely expensive that time. i have others instead. but i should find it lucky that my dad doesnt reward me with that, my dad policy is always "u need something, u need to earn it", by results, attitude or whatever ... i guess i really have learn a lot from that. Another childhood hero of mine... the first sentai series i ever watch... a very deep influence to me, cause i always wonder how can human being equiped with such super power to do something superb ...... anyway .... the character i love most .... is this one:
Flashred - leader of the team, equip with a side blaster and a saber blade, own a mega bazooka that can combine with others weapon to form the ultimate gattling cannon ....

After that coming up is even a better hero ....

THE ALL TIME GREAT COMMANDER OF AUTOBOT FORCES - OPTIMUS PRIME !!

and although it eventually turn into shape like this ... it is still my hero .....

EVERY HERO IN MY CHILDHOOD IS IN RED ...... THATS WHY I LIKE RED !!!!!

No comments: