From the voice of government
- the show is not very popular as it has a rating of 397 out of 400+ television show up in RTM2
- The show is not banned, it is just undergone a rebranding process so that it can gain more attraction from the public.
- There are not any political issue in stopping the broadcast of the show to the citizen
- This show have revealed the dark secret of the government, which government never intend to reveal it to the citizen.
- This show invite Opposition MP (especially Teresa Kok) to join their forum discussion.
- The poll done in this show doesn't show a positive results that pleased the government.
- This show make government realize that a lot of citizens feel dissappointed with the government, so in order to reduce the further influence, it need to start right here, right now.
Somehow we draw a conclusion from the above points - government are having a really great different perspective in a lot of issue in this country. Here comes the problem - shall government bound or follow the will of their boss ~ citizens of this country...
- Government is always correct. The citizens will never be correct if they do not follow the game rules set by the government.
- Government always apply policy that bring benefits to citizens, therefore banning the broadcasting is to bring benefits to citizens because the broadcasting shows a bad example to citizens
- Government never politicalise any issue, because they know nothing about politics, and never know how to be a good stateman rather than politician